Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to this first meandering...


It's a kind of dull day here in Upstate New York - it's drab, windy and rainy out of doors and verging on boring indoors. The big push of February is complete, all my jobs are billed and I've done all the housekeeping tasks that I can for now. All that's left is the cleanup.


So I started thinking about the changes in my life over the last couple of months. Quit smoking - check. Start excersing - check. Start lifing weights - check. Lose weight - about 70 checks. How can one person make so many changes in so short a time?


I'm not saying that I've been perfect - far from. I've gone a week without stepping on a treadmill or picking up a dumbell. I've eaten Pop Tarts. I've skipped medication. But in general (85% of the time?) things have changed. How?

No comments:

Post a Comment