Saturday, March 14, 2009

Late fridays...


I know I should go to bed... I have to get up early tomorrow, but for some reason I can't relax.

I think I've gotten myself back on track and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I started keeping a journal - I carry it with me at all times - that's helping. I wasn't being honest with myself - I was cheating far too much - blood sugar was climbing and I had stopped losing weight. That was reason enough! I know I should have been more concerned about the blood sugars, but vanity thy name is Jude...

It's been nice to buy new clothes, to get compliments, to feel better. That's the best - feeling better. I have energy (well - most of the time) to burn - I walk faster, I think better. Never thought losing a little weight would affect my mental capacities. But I'm not taking any chances. I laid in a bunch of good food tonight and tomorrow, when my friend leaves I'm going to cook good stuff to eat for the week. And I'm going to make some low-carb desserts, too because my sweet tooth is just as crazy as ever!

But Fridays... Fridays are good...

No comments:

Post a Comment